- Sole Practitioner
- Criminal Defense
- OVI/DUI Defense
Born in Sharon, Pennsylvania and raised in Youngstown, Ohio, Damian A. Billak earned his Bachelor's degree from Bowling Green State University and his Juris Doctor from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. He was admitted to practice in Ohio in 1995. Since then, Attorney Billak has been admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
A member of the National and Ohio Associations of Criminal Defense Lawyers, as well as a NORML and ACLU member, Attorney Billak is a strong advocate for the defense of constitutional rights. He brings an unwavering ambition to defend his clients from aggressive prosecutors and a compassion for the difficult predicament of being a criminal defendant. Attorney Billak's clients always get legal assistance directly from Attorney Billak himself; he insists on personal service throughout the entire legal process so that his clients are given the best opportunity to defeat the charges against them.
Mr. Billak resides in Canfield, Ohio with his children.
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 1995
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
- B.A. - 1992
- Major: Political Science/Communications
- Ohio, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2002
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2002
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Life Member
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 1997 to Present
- National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), Member
- Mahoning County Bar Association, Chair Courts Committee
- Rising Star Super Lawyers
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Delta Theta